Friday, October 16, 2009

50th Post

Can't believe it's already here! 50 Posts! Really? I think these numbers are inflating themselves, I seriously can't recall having made that many, I've made maybe 20 since I started again, but before then I had that many really? Okay.

Anyways, more doodles:

These aren't exactly in order, that first one is from this afternoon, but a couple of these are from last night.


Still need to work on not sitting around reading webcomics all day and start drawing from the time I get up.

It would probably work better if I could start getting up before 11 too.

I watched my favourite movie this afternoon, Chris Tucker moves around so much I wasn't able to get a good look at his face, need to work on that, now I really want to just watch more movies with him, but I don't know if I should watch that much Rush Hour.

Couple Teenage Mutant Flip the Frogs

Finally a couple from the lil' dewdull book:


That's all fer now, Folks!

No comments: