Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stuff and Such

This post is the largest in some time, so I will only add brief annotations, plus I have lots of stuff to do today still.


Doodle Doodle Doodle, I realized that I don't draw much super expressive stuff, I mostly just make people that I think look funny but they aren't doing anything funny, I started trying to work some verve into these last two pages, but I don't think it worked out.
This one has a couple Flapjacks and Kimbos
This one is from the sketchbook I doodle in when I wake up to get warmed up, most of the stuff in there isn't worth scanning, but I liked this guy's teeth.
Finally practicing with a real brush and markers for the first time in a while.
Some Digital doodles, also kind of warm-ups:

This Kimbo was painted on my DS on the way to dinner, slightly cleaned and colored in photoshop afterward.


Then a digidoodle cleaned and colored for fun:

Finally, this song has been stuck in my head since yesterday morning:

Anyways, that's all fer now folks!

No comments: