Saturday, May 22, 2010

!!Super Late!! Free Comic Book Day Comic!

Okay, I said I was going to post this yesterday if I didn't start coloring it which I didn't, but my internet was down until late at night so I decided I'd rather do it today, so finally here it is:














Hope it was worth at least part of the wait if anyone was waiting, I don't know. I'm also unsure why that guy is wearing a dokaka shirt, I really probably shouldn't have done that, but I was listening to Dokaka while inking that page and wanted the guy to have a shirt, so yeah.

Also, I decided that, after seeing James Sturms work during this quitting the internet thing he's been doing specifically THIS POST I wanted to make some little 4x6 paintings to put in a photo album too. So here are the first three, I'm going to try to do at least one of these each morning before I get on the internet. I'm not sure I'm set-up to quit completely.



That's all for now! Let me know what you thought of the comic guys!

1 comment:

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

cool man
diggin the comic.