Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Comic Book Day

Yesterday was Free Comic Book Day!

I was going to post my comic up here then, but I think I want to wait until I get the coloring done, so instead here are a couple shots of the books themselves. Of course if you're following the twitter you've seen these.

One panel:

The Prototype:

The comics:


I was originally going to print the thing as half sheets of paper, but I changed my mind so I could print more and did them as quarter sheet pages. I also ran my printer out of ink printing these because I thought that it would be less expensive to print everything myself, turns out Kinko's would have been a much better choice.

Once I get everything colored I'll post the book here, I'm not sure when that will be though, lots of stuff to do these next two weeks.

I have 8 copies of the mini left if anyone wants one let me know, I'll also probably print a few copies at the intended size with the coloring to sell so I can buy a new ink cartridge for my printer.

That's really all for now, too much text in this post, back to doodling soon hopefully!

No comments: