Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Markers and Swords

I started using my markers a bit more, but on this first page only Night Crawler is actual marker, the rest is digital coloring, that's probably more obvious than I remember.

I finally saw Conan the Barbarian.







I also started playing Dragon Age Origins, so expect more weird uninformed armor.

I watched Lord of the Rings last night and drunkenly drew through the whole thing (wow that movie is long)





I almost forgot these index card doodles, I have around 45 so far, I guess I'll need to get an index card box, I'm not really sure what I want to do with them if I keep it up, I guess I'm not getting that many that quickly, but I don't really need to end up with 6 boxes of index cards I don't look at. Umm.. enough writing I'll figure this out later.



Umm, what else

Oh, this Tezuka short is amazing:


It looks like there are some other ones on youtube which I'll be watching soon.

I guess that's it, I think I'm going to try to get working on a new daily comic, but I'm not sure how I should go about it, I have some ideas though.

1 comment:

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

thanks for the comment
I had to google 'vuvuzela' because I didn't know what it is.
Now I know.
Also, I like eye-patch duck. He's my new favorite.