Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A page a day

I haven't gotten much doodling time in recently, most of last week I spent working on a book report, and when I wasn't doing that I was either going to work or working on music or my other now 2 extra projects, which I'm not ready to post about yet. So just a few pages of sketches from during class the past week. I also bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii which will probably bite out a good amount of my time.








I really like newsprint, it takes the pencils so well and looks really nice.

Last, a couple work doodles.




That's all for now folks, but I'll probably start posting one of the two projects after thanksgiving, it's a daily thing but I don't want to start sharing until I'm sure that I'll be doing it daily, so I'm working on making it a habit and just refining my ability to do it. The other project probably won't be finished until mid-December if I can get to the pace I wanted to be at, but I'm already kind of behind. Luckily it's mostly because I have so much stuff that I have to do besides that and not because I'm ignoring it and putting it off.

No comments: