Thursday, April 15, 2010

video time

Okay, so I don't have much to show and don't feel like scanning, but I feel that I should update so here are some videos I've enjoyed recently











Anyways, I'll have something to post soon, I thought I'd have less going on by now but I seem to be making trouble for myself.

EDIT

Just a few more:

Memoryhouse - Lately from Jamie Harley on Vimeo.





EDIT 2:

Umm, I don't know how I never noticed this conciously before, but the original Austin Powers soundtrack is really really good.

Cardigans - Carnival


The Lightining Seeds - You Showed Me


Broadcast - The Book Lovers


Sergio/Brasil '66 - Mais Que Nada


Or maybe that's just nostalgia because I loved that movie as a kid. Although I don't think you can go wrong with incorporating Nina Persson into anything

No comments: