Tuesday, April 6, 2010

19 Doodles AGAIN?

More doodles, I'm done with my animation drawing just have to do the backgrounds, hopefully I'll be able to post it soon.





I was looking through Bob Flynn's flickr set the other day.





This rabbit is inspired directly by Bob Flynn's Easter Bunny Story his is much more frightening, I went for cute, I'm pretty sure Bob's is the real one though.

That book only had 10 sheets folded in half no drawing on the back, so 20 "pages" in 2 classes isn't that bad.



I think I stole the top part of this last one from a Bob Flynn drawing too, his stuff is just great.


Check out this amazing cover by Dokaka:



Also, I was looking through my list of music favorites on Youtube and found this:


And another great favorite:


I also have 5 favorites for Bela Lugosi is Dead, so yeah..

Once again, Twitter, I'm still trying to figure out what I should use it for, but add me and we'll find out! http://twitter.com/weflewairplanes

No comments: