Monday, March 22, 2010

Sketchbook Page 400!! and some Stolen Stuff

Doodles First
OH look the two shows I've been watching.





This is page 400 in the folder of Sketchbook Scans! Incidentally it's also the last page of yellowed Newsprint I have, I don't know what I'm going to draw on in history class now that this is gone. I do have another pad of newsprint, but it's not horribly old and beautifully acid worn like this stuff was.


Okay so, now for the stolen part, which is just videos other people found, I could say re-blogged, but I do feel like I'm stealing something someone else shared.

This great trailer for Kooky's Return from the dudes who made Machinarium.

via:James Kochalka's American Elf Super Site

This amazing Uke performance by Roy Smeck.

via:Kurdt's Blog: CreativeGarbageDump

This brilliant video from Marlo Meekins about the Albino Werewolf.

via:Marlo Meekin's Blog

and finally this beautiful cartoon about a Cat Named Woof.

viaBrianne Drouhard's blog: Potato Farm Girl

Also This,
Nominee for Best Website Ever

No comments: