Saturday, March 6, 2010

19 Doodles

Here are the doodles I made the last two weeks.





When I'm in history I want to try and draw relevant things, but there are rarely pictures so I can only draw people I kind of know like Teddy












I finished this sketchbook, and very appropriately the last page was a trainwreck.


Not much else going on to say anything about, I'm trying to find time but I have so much work and school that I'm using most of the time I have off to just relax and read.

I started getting into regular comic books, so I've been using a lot of time on those since it's so far to drive and they're more expensive so I feel like I have to read them each a few times to get a good value. Right now I'm going through the Blackest Night (I know I'm super late), I bought a couple issues of Daytripper and Joe the Barbarian but I don't have the first issues so they're ordering them for me. I read Kevin Smith's Green Hornet, I'm not sure how I like it yet. I also bought First Wave the 10? issue series but I haven't read that yet, I don't even know what it's about. I'm also probably going to try and read one regular ongoing series (because those are all less than 12 issues)but I'm having a tough time picking between Green Lantern and Green Arrow who apparently just had or is about to have something major happen, but I might just go with the Flash instead since he was apparently just brought back after he died. I'm supplementing this with getting everything I can from the library to catch myself up.

You could totally skip that text, it's so boring.

Anyways here are some cool videos:


Björk ♥

This is really old, but it's still great:

This one might be better:

And this is probably the best:

1 comment:

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

love the bear on the first page.