Monday, September 28, 2009

Continuing Attempt

In my continuing efforts to make this blog more important than my flickr stream (although I don't think anyone regularly checks either, though I did get a comment from the awesome John Spumkin) .. anyways, here's what I did during downtime in class/between classes today:
This first one I had John K's Kaspar fresh in mind and although I definitely don't remember how to draw him, my bear ended up similar especially with the bee, I like the fur on those Kaspar bears, and also his fists are very solid when drawing things, I stopped hiding the hands but now I don't know what to do with them.







Edit: took that last image out because I don't want to click the adult content thing.

I also am considering this challenge I saw over on Bob Flynn's Drip Blog, but I don't know if I'll make it quite so intense since I do still have a lot of history reading to finish, plus I've been very slack in my construction. Anyways,
That's all fer now folks!

No comments: