Saturday, October 9, 2010

I don't have a lot of sketchbook pages to post because the two books I've been working in are both going to be mailed out so I want the recipients to see the pages first and make sure they're fine with posting it online. (one of them I'm probably going to post anyways)

Most of this was already posted on Tumblr but a few I forgot to post or didn't feel like they should be, so here they are!


This one is fan art of Toradora! I really liked that show.




This one is also fanart of Mickey Z's Bullshit Frank and Gorilla Joe which is a great webcomic, my favorite one so far is this one. That comic blows my mind.










Also, if you haven't checked in a while, there are probably a couple new comics that you haven't seen that I posted to Citric Comics so check those out! Also, what do you think of that name by the way? I'm thinking of getting a web address soon and hopefully setting up a full site instead of just fiddling with the blogger layout.

I'll have a post with some of the doodle pages I can post in a while, lots of school stuff to do first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like the colors you choose. They look so cool!

Conzeit said...

HOLY SHIT man! it's uncanny how that picture of the red-faced monster behind the dog house looks like something I'm animating right now...except it looks A LOT more like what I wanted to do...I feel like I was ripping you off subconsciously or something. Maybe the same muse visits our bed at nights ;) so stop being so awesome or she'll get bored of me :p