Friday, July 23, 2010

TOOTHACHE - a comic

It's finished!













So this is what I've been working on for the past month roughly, each panel was done on a separate 4x6 piece of cardstock, and at first I was just making different drawings in the cave environment with the character before I formed the story around them and they were pushed to different parts of the book. I'm surprised some of these pages work, next time I'll be putting everything on single pages to avoid some of the awkward page layouts.

I was thinking of making a print version, but decided against it since it's only a 12 page story (including cover) I think I'll make 2-3 more short stories like this and put all of them together before I print anything.

Hope you enjoyed this, any comments would be very appreciated.

EDIT: fixed the last page, had the panels backward somehow .-.;;

No comments: