Monday, July 21, 2008

I think it Works For Me


Someone told me they liked the way I drew Batman, so I tried to figure out what that meant by drawing more Batmans.
I somehow managed to splash ink all over my desk while I was working on this page, only a little bit got on the paper, most of it was on my desk and the side panel of my bed, not sure what happened.

I made this at work in a little book that I found out how to make from a GTD system.
I'm not sure what any of that means, I just thought it'd be funny if Satan was tiny and the guy was singing that to him


I can't find an iMeem for the song I wanted to post, but you can hear it over here
I'm not sure exactly what it is that draws me to this song, there's no real hook, it's not getting stuck in my head, but I just want to listen to it over and over even though it's fairly forgettable; it's the whole Coke phenomenon all over again.

Here's a remix the same guys did for an Erland 0ye song.

Sudden Rush (The Twelves Remix) - Erlend Oye

No comments: